Jeffrey L Henry House Building Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland

5.0
Jeff built my home in Brittany back in 96 and he was incredible. He listened to all of our needs and if we wanted a change to the design it was completed with no questions asked. He was a delight to work with and i would recommend he and Tom Pendergast to any one person looking to build. In my opinion he is THE best builder in central Pa and personally, I think when he built my home is was the most beautiful in the area. He was taught well and will continue to do so. ELLEN!
Review
Service
Jeffrey L Henry House Building Service
Reason of review
Good quality

Jeffrey L. Henry Builder is a ***!! | Jeffrey L Henry review from Dover, Pennsylvania

We had a home built by Jeff Henry of Red Lion PA and let me tell you... do not trust this ***! Or the real-estate agent *** Tom Prendergast he works with. Both are a class "A" ***! Henry built our home and after just 2 months our septic system failed and flooded our house causing $52,000 in damages. When we contacted Henry he told us to go get F#@Ked! TAG Services in Dover PA was Henry's subcontractor that put our septic system in and let me tell you.... this *** did NOT know how to install a septic system. TAG Services is named for Timothy A. Gregory and after we sued him he filed bankruptcy to get out of fixing our system or paying us for the damage. So Henry, Prendergast and Gregory make up the tri-fecta of *** among York County PA builders! I'm sure Gregory is, by now, operating under another name – if he still has any money left?!? His wife took all of it and ran… smart woman!

I've owned and lived in a house built by Jeff Henry for the past 17 years. Nothing but great things to say about it.

Well constructed, completed well before the deadline. It was a true joy to work with Henry, and my family and 4 friends have also used his services with no problem based on my recommendations.

I hate to say it, but it seems as if the original poster has some personal vendetta against Jeff.

If so, what a shame that he would trash the good name of a quality builder.

I'm behind you all the way Jeff! Keep building great homes with outstanding service!

you rotten bastards! you all suck.

i am the best builder this county has ever had. you are all liars!

Jeff Henry has always been a ***. I have known him for 25 years.

Trusting him would be like trusting your ex to "do the right thing because of all of the GOOD years we had"... not going to happen.

Avoid him!

devin m

Arrogant and a cheater. This is Jeff Henry. This SOB literally thinks his *** doesn’t stink. He has a reputation for building a nice house but forget about ANY service after the build is done. I guess his ex-wife got the same service after she said I DO!!!!

Jeff is a cheater. He cheated on his wife with some fake boobed little nothing and when his wife caught him, she left his pathetic ***. Now Jeff spends more time running around with his little *** than his spends working on building your house.

Forget what you think you know of Jeff Henry because he is not what you think, but what he is, is unthinkable.

I live in Britney. A neighborhood that Henry built.

We, fortunately, have not had problems with our Henry house but 6 of our neighbors have. All have had water issues.

All have been told by Henry "not my problem" and all have sued Henry.

If I knew then what i know now... I would have never bought a Henry home.

@David D.

Don't buy any of his Brittany New Brittany or New Brittany II homes he is in desperate money situation and will *** apparantely like he screwed the big boobed bimbo which is why his wife left

View more comments (5)